Keeping your online financial and personal data secure and confidential is one of our top priorities. We safeguard your information by utilizing the latest technology and services available.
WHAT WE DO TO PROTECT YOU
We utilize industry-proven technology and standards to safe-guard information on our systems and within our organization:
- We use Firewall systems to protect our data from unauthorized entry.
- We make use of encryption technology to scramble data that is sent over the Internet.
- We limit employee access to systems and data based on business requirements.
- We employ authentication software confirming the User of our secured site.
- We maintain and review activity logs for irregular activity to prevent unauthorized activity.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your contribution to the protection of your information is important, too. You can help prevent unauthorized access to your account by:
- Shield your User ID and password by keeping it unique and known only to you. Anyone who has this information also has access to your accounts.
- Choose a password that is not easily guessed. For example, do not use your pet's name or your birth date. Try to include a combination of letters, numbers and characters in your password.
- Periodically change your password.
- Avoid writing your password down and keeping it in a place others may find it.
- Use the logout feature when you have completed your on-line banking. Doing so will ensure that others using the same computer will not have access to your information.